Yuqi of (G)I-DLE Yuqi of (G)I-DLE

Quiz: Would you become the best friend of (G)I-DLE's Yuqi?

Do you love (G)I-DLE's Yuqi as much as we do? This quiz is telling you if you would be the best friend of the Idol.

There are just a few K-Pop groups that get instant success even from their first single. That is the case with (G)I-DLE. These powerful ladies conquered the global public with their insane debut song "LATATA".

All the members are really charismatic, also their style and sound are pretty unique. Since then, the girl group has been dropping nothing but hits such as "Oh My God" and "TOMBOY". Their music is on the next level.

Even during their rookie days, Yuqi stood out because of her deep voice. Is not that common to see female Idols with low registers. The Chinese Idol has a beautiful and distinctive style that is ruling the game.

We also have to mention that the public is in love with her cute and fun personality. The gorgeous singer has a great personality. Would you like to be her best friend? Let's check if you are compatible with Yuqi.

QUIZ: Would (G)I-DLE's Yuqi be your BFF?

► Choose a color

► Choose an instrument

► Choose an animal

► Choose a (G)I-DLE song

► Do you like to work out?

► "Giant" or "Bonnie & Clyde"?

► Choose a (G)I-DLE member

It's time to check the result, are you ready?

1. Mostly A: The Best Duet Ever!

You were born to be together forever. Yuqi and you would become BFFs even after the first meeting. Your chemistry is amazing!

Yuqi of (G)I-DLE / Twitter @yontararich

2. Mostly B: Good Friends

No matter if you don't see each other that much, your friendship would be pretty good. Also, you have a similar sense of humor.

Yuqi, member of (G)I-DLE / Twitter @yontararich

3. Mosly C: Friendly Strangers

You and Yuqi have nothing in common. However, you would always treat each other kindly. Both of you have mutual respect.

(G)I-DLE's Yuqi / Twitter @lDLEZIP

Take this quiz to find out which Korean rapper would work with you on a collab.

Related Articles

More News

More News