Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga for 'A Star Is Born' Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga for 'A Star Is Born'

Quiz: Which Lady Gaga ballad should you dedicate to your soulmate?

Lady Gaga makes the best love songs. One of these iconic ballads would be perfect to dedicate to your soulmate.

Since Lady Gaga is a wonderful songwriter, her ballads are really beautiful. Her performances are brilliant. Is pretty easy for her to make you feel chills with her flawless vocal technique. The mother monster is super talented.

Her pop hits were the tracks that initially gave her massive popularity. No one can forget the addictive singles "Just Dance", "Bad Romance" or "Rain On Me". However, Her love songs are pretty good as well. 

Are you looking for a beautiful ballad to dedicate? If the answer is yes, then you are in the correct place. We are sure that you can find the perfect song in Lady Gaga's wide discography. Today we are helping you.

According to your personality and your beloved person, this quiz is giving you the greatest ballad to dedicate. All you need is a piece of paper and five minutes. Choose the option that is closer to your preferences.

QUIZ: Which Lady Gaga love song should you dedicate?

► Choose a Pop singer

► How long have you been in the relationship?

► Choose a color

► Choose a present for your soulmate

► What is your favorite Lady Gaga collaboration

► Choose a music genre

It's time to check the result.

1. Mostly A: Shallow

The greatest thing you can do for your partner is to support each other. Shallow is perfect to explore your mutual love.

2. Mostly B: I Can't Give You Anything But Love

Nothing is better than spending time together. Love is all you need to be happy. A jazzy track would be perfect for your special person.

3. Mostly C: You And I

Okay, this is not a ballad. But this love song is perfect your an intense couple just like you.

4. Mostly D: Million Reasons

Love is not an easy thing. This track will express your desire to work hard for the relationship.

Related Articles

More News

More News