Viki has some Park Seo Joon's dramas for you Viki has some Park Seo Joon's dramas for you

Park Seo Joon K-Dramas on Viki, watch this actor's best on the platform

Viki has a ton of dramas with Park Seo Joon for you to watch right now!

Park Seo Joon has become one of the most loved actors in the world, here are some of his dramas available on Viki for you.

Park Seo Joon is an incredible Korean actor who has stolen the hearts of the public on several occasions, his talents in front of the cameras are extremely incredible and he is definitely a star that we should not miss. At first he appeared in various music videos so they were his first steps into acting.

In 2012, Seo Joon had his K-Drama debut with 'Dream High 2', since then he has worked hard in a lot more dramas where we have been able to enjoy his acting skills. There are a lot of series where we have seen him, of course, at first perhaps in secondary roles, but later as a protagonist.

He has also worked in the world of cinema, his first film was in 2011, 'Perfect Game' with which he debuted. So Park Seo Joon's career is long and very good, he now has fans all over the world who admire his great work and keep an eye out for his new projects.

If you want to watch some Park Seo Joon dramas, here we have some available on Viki for you, we hope you like them and see the best of this Korean actor.

5 Park Seo Joon dramas you can find available on Viki

1. What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?

Year: 2018
Starring Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young

This drama is about a secretary who has given everything for her boss, but the time has come to see for herself and then she decides to quit her job, but it may not be so easy that her boss will let her go after her great help.

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? | Twitter: @koreabooktoread

'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?' is available on Viki. 

2. Hwarang

Year: 2017
Starring Park Seo Joon andGo Ara

In this series we see a group of royal boys in the ancient times of Korea, they will hold the youth revolution in their hands and spend their days finding a bright future for everyone.

If you haven't watched 'Hwarang' do it right now.

3. Fight For My Way

Year: 2017
Starring Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won

Etse K-Drama is about a group of friends who are each fighting for their own goals and dreams, as well as supporting each other despite everything, it is a beautiful story of friendship that you will love.

Fight For My Way | Twitter: @seoparkang

You can watch 'Fight For My Way' which has an incredible story. 

4. She Was Pretty

Year: 2015
Starring Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum

This drama is about a couple of people who were friends since childhood, she was someone very pretty until she had an accident that left indelible marks, they did not separate then but finally they were different, what will happen when they meet again as adults?

Watch 'She Was Pretty' on Viki.

5. Kill Me, Heal Me

Year: 2015
Starring Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon

In this series we meet a boy who has psychological problems so he goes for help, although he does it secretly and everything could change when his twin brother starts chasing him and discovers a truth that he didn't know before.

Kill Me, Heal Me | Twitter: @geekahjumma

You can watch 'Kill Me, Heal Me' with Park Seo Joon on Viki.

Keep watching more K-Dramas, here we have some fantasy dramas which are also available on Viki. 

Related Articles

More News

More News