Kylie jenner Kylie jenner

Kylie Jenner's ex boyfriends, get to know her dating history

Kylie has had a discreet love life between rumors and gossip

Kylie Jenner is recognized worldwide for being part of The Kardashian, the most controversial family in Hollywood, since since they premiered her series 'Keep Up With the Kardashian' we have witnessed her constant controversies with her sisters but above all her physical change for which she has subdued the youngest of the family.

Throughout her life as a celebrity, she has dated some men in the entertainment industry, some being her boyfriends and others remaining mere rumors. But in this list we will let you know the celebrities that Kylie Jenner has dated throughout her life.

This is the love life of Kylie Jenner and that you did not know

1. Ramsey IV (2009)

That this was Kylie's first formal relationship when she was just 12 years old. Although she never publicly confirmed it, there were photographs that confirmed her relationship with the singer and it is said that they lasted 3 years.

2. Cody Simpson (2011)

This relationship was kept quite secret, so much so that there is no evidence of them together, but within the entertainment world it was known that the businesswoman and the Australian singer had a relationship that ended shortly after.

Twitter @CodySimpson | Cody Simpson

3. Jaden Smith (2013)

Kylie maintained a discreet relationship with Will Smith's son who met thanks to a mutual friend named Jordyn Woods who was responsible for them meeting. They were caught attending the movies and on red carpets. It is not known exactly when they ended their relationship but they remain friends to this day.

4. Lil Twist (2013, 2014)

It is said that amid the rumors of Kylie's relationship with Jaden Smith, the socialite began dating Lil Twist and this rumor began to circulate due to a series of tweets that celebrities shared on the social network. Even Twist wrote 'I love you' in one of those messages to which Jenner responded with emojis.

5. Tyga (2014)

This relationship was heavily criticized as they began their relationship when Kylie was 14 years old and they met at her older sister Kendall's 16th birthday party. From that moment they were related but it was not until the businesswoman turned 18 that their relationship became official. They broke up after 3 years of relationship.

Twitter @Tyga | Tyga

6. PARTYNEXTDOOR (2016)

This relationship was never confirmed by Kylie, although she did say that they only lacked the title of "boyfriend and girlfriend" because as a result of Jenner's participation in the singer's "Come and See Me" music video, they began to relate. In an interview Kylie stated: “Me and Party have a cool relationship. I think he's so talented and I love his music. But I wouldn't say we dated. It never really got to that boyfriend-girlfriend stage. It was just fun. I was doing what I wanted to do.”

7. Drake (2019)

Kylie and Drake have known each other for a long time and it is well known that they both have feelings for each other but they were never linked until they were seen dating after seeing them at the rapper's 33rd birthday party. After that rumor, Kylie is said to have expressed that she has never been interested in Drake, so their relationship never prospered.

8. Fai Khadra (2020)

This relationship has remained a rumor because Khadra's relationship with the Kardashian family is very close and has been related to all of Kris Jenner's daughters. It all started with a series of photos that Kylie shared on her Instagram account.

9. Travis Scott

This couple met in 2017 after Scott's participation in Coachella. Travis is the father of Kylie's two children and despite having ended their relationship in 2019, they later returned to be one of the most famous couples in show business.

Twitter @SeventeenLatin | Scott Travis and Kylie Jenner

Related Articles

More News

More News