Duets from the same K-Pop group Duets from the same K-Pop group

K-Pop duets formed by members of the same group that surprised us with their songs

Sometimes two members of the same K-Pop group release their songs as a duet so we hear more of their chemistry in music

Two is always better than one and sometimes the members of K-Pop groups form their duets with which they have given us great songs, here are some of them.

There are no limits for any K-Pop group and the idols of all our favorite bands are extremely creative and hard-working, they dedicate a lot to their music and performances. Even when there is no comback from their group, they are still looking for a way to release something new for their fans.

This is why many K-Pop group members can also debut as solo artists, showing more of their brilliance individually with original songs. Others release covers of their favorite songs for their fans, putting a new spin on a song originally released by another group or singer.

As if that weren't enough, many idol groups also have sub-units that usually release music independently of the group, which is also great. This is why K-Pop is full of options, songs, performance and music for its fans, it's just great and amazing.

And there are even members in K-Pop groups who have formed duets, because 2 is always better than just 1, we have the best duets from different idol groups who have released their own songs.

8 Idol duets from the same K-Pop group that have released the best songs

1. SEVENTEEN's Wonwoo and Mingyu

Wonwoo and Mingyu from SEVENTEEN released their song 'Bittersweet' which has a great story and MV, they both are rappers but this song isn't rap. They also have a great chemistry which CARAT loves.

2. TWICE's Dahyun and Chaeyoung

TWICE has amazing rappers, Dahyun and Chaeyoung are truly talented girls, they both are creative but what we loved the most about them together wasn't an original song but a cover of 'Switch To Me', their styles here are amazing.

3. GOT7's Jus2

JB and Yugyeom from GOT7 have their own duet called Jus2 and they have released some songs together, we love 'Focus On Me' which has such a cool vibe we all love.

4. Apink's CHOBOM

CHOBOM is a subunit of Apink made up of Chorong and Bomi, they have just debuted with 'Copycat' a great song that has enchanted the world.

5. MONSTA X's Joohoney and I.M

MONSTA X has a great rapline and sometimes they have worked together in songs apart from the idol group, Joohoney and I.M worked together on their mixtape 'Be My Friend'.

6. ASTRO's JinJin and Rocky

JinJin and Rocky from ASTRO are great duo and they released their mini album 'Restore' which AROHA loved so much, and the best was 'Just Breathe', the title track.

7. Super Junior's D&E

Our legendary K-Pop group, Super Junior has some subunits and one of them is D&E which is formed by Donghae and Eunhyuk, they both have released a lot of songs together and we really love the way their talents combine.

8. ASTRO's Sanha and Moon Bin

Another subunit from ASTRO is the one made up by Sanha and Moon Bin, they have released some tracks together and we really loved their last comeback with their second mini album 'Refuge', the best is 'Who'.

Keep reading more about your favorite K-Pop groups and idols, here we have some of them who have ISFP personality type. 

Related Articles

More News

More News