'I'll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice' promotional 'I'll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice' promotional

K-Dramas with the sweetest love stories that will melt down your heart

These K-Dramas were made for those who like romance with a lot of sweetness. Are you ready to fall into these love stories?

We all love to watch romantic K-Dramas, however, there could be balance in the story with a little bit of comedy, mystery, or even action. It's great when the script creates the perfect context to explore the plot of the lead couple.

However, if you like those shows that just focus on the love plot, then, you are in the correct place. Today we have for you some super sweet series. Even the screen time is mostly for the two protagonists.

Be careful, some people think that this type of K-Dramas is quite cheesy. Anyways, these stories are beautiful, we'll see how the lovers grow up together and help each other to overcome some traumas.

Before start, we have to praise the production team of these shows. The photography and scenarios are the best to build the most romantic environments. Even the posters will tell you how emotional these love dramas are. Here we go!

K-Dramas with the sweetest love stories

1. I'll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice (2020)

Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon worked together to share this adorable story based on a novel by Lee Do Woo

Mok Hye Won is tired of the city and moves to the countryside to her aunt's house. There she'll meet again her schoolmate Lim Eun Seob, a gentle owner of a bookshop. The best option to watch in your free time.

'I'll Go To You When The Weather Is Nice' poster / Twitter @MinYoungSquad

2. Find Me in Your Memory (2020)

Moon Ga Young took the role of an influencer called Yeo Ha Jin. She cannot remembers her past. She meets Lee Jung Hoo (Kim Dong Wook), an anchorman that can remember every single detail of his life.

What kind of relationship will result between these opposite characters?

'Find Me in Your Memory' poster / Twitter @FlashOnline3

3. Something in the Rain (2018)

This show follows the love story of a big taboo: A woman older than a man. Yoo Jin Ah (Son Ye Jin) and Seo Joo Hee (Jung Hae In) fall in love after she had a painful breakup. It is a beautiful show!

'Something in the Rain' poster / Twitter @oifilixx

Have you watched one of these shows? Which one is your favorite?

Too many good K-Dramas are coming next month. Here are the best ones to premiere in July

Related Articles

More News

More News