Friendship K-Dramas for you Friendship K-Dramas for you

K-Dramas with beautiful friendships that you should watch with your best friend

There are many friendships in Korean dramas that have been unforgettable for fans, here are some of them

Friendship is a great thing, it is always beautiful to share our tastes and experiences with a person who understands us, are there K-Dramas about friendship? Here we recommend some of them.

It is well known that many of the series we watch imitate reality and with K-Dramas there is no exception. In these Asian series we can find a lot of experiences and stories with which we can feel identified, thanks to its incredible plots and characters.

In Korean dramas we can find great love stories, great romances, maybe also historical adventures, exciting action stories, mysterious cases with detectives, and so on. All of this may be based on reality but with a lot of the creativity of writers and directors.

And what about friendship? In the plots of many of our favorite dramas, we can find stories starring friends or groups of friends that show us how beautiful it is to share our tastes, experiences, and more with people who really understand us.

If you have a friend who loves K-Dramas as much as you do, then here are some Korean dramas about friendship that you can binge watch together.

6 Friendship Korean dramas you can watch with your bestie

1. Dear My Friends

Year: 2016
Starring Go Hyun Jung and  Kim Hye Ja

This is a heartwarming K-Drama in which we get to know a group of friends which have been together for a lot of years, they're now old but have the best memories from the past.

'Dear My Friends' is a great drama for you.

2. Fight For My Way

Year: 2017
Starring Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won

This series is abaout four friends who support each other since all of them have different dreams and goals, they won't be alone on their daily struggles and that's the point on this one... Well, maybe friendship can turn into love too, right?

Fight For My Way | Twitter: @myasianmadness

You can watch the great story of 'Fight For My Way'

3. My Friend Is Still Alive

Year: 2013
Starring Lee Ki Kwang and Lee Joo Seung

This is a drama about true friendship, it's about a highschool student who gets diagnosed with leukemia, then he tells this to his best friends and also asks for a last wish: he wants to give his first kiss before death and that's how his friend would try to find the perfect girl for him.

You're gonna cry with 'My Friend Is Still Alive' but it's still beautiful.

4. Hello, My Twenties!

Year: 2016
Starring Park Hye Su and Park Eun Bin

This one is about 5 friends who are on their twenties, they are studying in the college and have different stories and origins, but they'll face their daily life and strugles together and supporting each other.

Hello, My Twenties! | Twitter: @Seunggimylove

Follow the cool story of 'Hello, My Twenties!'

5. Work Later, Drink Now

Year: 2021
Starring Lee Sun Bin and Han Sun Hwa

This drama is about three friends who work hard everyday but then they get to de-stress together in a bar and they drink their struggles away. They have a lot of fun and show their support for each other.

'Work Later, Drink Now' is a great drama to watch!

6. Thirty Nine

Year: 2022
Starring Jeon Mi Do and Kim Ji Hyun

This series is about three friends who are about to be 40 years old, but they haven't have a lot of adventures and they're are about to find new horizons in love, life and even some losses that will change their lives.

Thirty Nine | Twitter: @theseoulstory

We loved 'Thirty Nine' so just watch it.

And keep watching more dramas too! Here we have some swap soul plots for you, we're sure you're gonna love them. 

Related Articles

More News

More News