Wanna One for 'Power of Destiny' Wanna One for 'Power of Destiny'

K-Dramas to introduce you to Wanna One former members' acting career

Wanna One is already disbanded but the group is still in our hearts Here are the best K-Dramas to know a little bit about the acting careers of the former members.

After the massive popularity of I.O.I., Mnet dropped the second season of the survival show Produce 101. During the reality, 101 boys gave their best to get a place in a new K-Pop group. The 11 winners became members of the iconic goy group Wanna One.

It got a great response, not just in Korea but from the global public. They debuted in 2017 with "Energetic", an unforgettable song that shows the talents of all the members. These good-looking Idols created a huge euphoria.

At the end of 2018, the group finished its promotions even though the fans were asking for a contract extension. No matter if they didn't work together for too much time, the fans are in love with their great songs.

After disbanding, almost all of them continued with their journey in music. At the same time, various members started a career as actors. Jihoon, Seongwu, Minhyun, Kuanlin, and Jisung have interesting K-Dramas. These are the best.

The best K-Dramas to get into the acting career of Wanna One former members' acting career

1. Let Me Be Your Knight (2021)

Recently, Jisung begin his journey in the acting world. This show follows the story of a band called Luna. The Idol portrayed the role of Kim Yoo Chan, the drummer. It is a great musical drama.

'Let Me Be Your Knight' poster / Twitter @Famiechevalier

2. A Little Thing Called First Love (2019)

Kuanlin ha has been working in China over the last few years. There, he filmed this adorable school love story. He is Liang Younian, an excellent student who will help a friend to improve her grades.

'A Little Thing Called First Love' poster / Twitter @orinieIk

3. More Than Friends (2020)

This drama follows the story of a couple of friends who have been in love with each other for years. Ong Seongwu is a handsome photographer, Would he finally date his best friend?

'More Than Friends' poster / Twitter @stardramas

4. At a Distance, Spring is Green (2021)

Jihoon took the role of a handsome boy name Yeo Jun. He is very popular for being an easy-going person from a wealthy family. Everyone at the university loves him. However, nobody knows that he is hiding a painful story. It is an amazing drama.

'At a Distance, Spring is Green ' poster / Twitter @daniarangel92

All of them are so talented! Have you watched some of these shows?

I.O.I. former members also work as actresses. Here are their best K-Dramas.

Related Articles

More News

More News