Actor Sung Hoon Actor Sung Hoon

K-Dramas starring Sung Hoon everyone needs to watch, you'll love his acting skills

Sung Hoon is a super skillful Korean actor. You have to watch these K-Dramas with the good-looking actor.

Many Korean actors started their careers when they were pretty young or as models. Today we are talking about a famous artist that used to be a professional swimmer. Yes, we were thinking the same: Sung Hoon.

After getting an injury, the super handsome actor changed his life to be an actor. He debuted in 2009 with the K-Drama "White Brown's Because I Love You". He conquered the public immediately and he got offers for male lead roles.

Bang Sung Hoon has participated in many variety shows such as "I Live Alone", and "Law of the Jungle". Thanks to these projects the public met his true personality. He is adorable and really kind. Is impossible not to love him.

We are in front of a hard-working gentleman. We have seen him in many dramas. That's why we have for you the most interesting series to start exploring his career. You'll fall for his unbelievable talent.

The best K-Dramas with Sung Hoon

1. New Tales of Gisaeng (2011)

This show gave him his first lead role. We'll see the love story between Ah Da Mo and Dan Saran (Im Soo Hyang). It is a grat romatic drama.

'New Tales of Gisaeng' poster / Twitter @skinLuckyy

2. Woori the Virgin (2022)

This time we'll watch Sung Hoon and Im Soo Hyang together in a comedy. The actor is Raphael a rich CEO who, by accident will, ends up being the father of Woori's baby.

'Woori The Virgin' poster / Twitter @joshujimnida

3. Level Up (2019)

Ahn Dan Te is a business expert who will take the leadership of a game company called Joybuster. He will work with Shin Yeon Hwa, a role played by Han Bo Reum. They have nothing in common. Will the company survive?

'Level Up' poster / Twitter @dramabeans

4. My Secret Romance (2017)

This hilarious series follows the story of Cha Jin Wook and Lee Yoo Mi (Song Ji Eun). They had a brief romance. After three years they meet again, but their personalities have changed. After she broke his heart, he became a cold man.

'My Secret Romance' poster / Twitter @elcinstardis

5. Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) (2021)

Finally, let's talk about this drama that explores the tough side of marriage. It follows the story of three couples. Sung Hoon took the role of a lawyer named Pan Sa Hyeon.

'Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce)' poster / Twitter @DiarioDeDoramas

All these stories sound great, right?

Do you want to watch romantic comedies? Im Soo Hyang has the best options for you.

Related Articles

More News

More News