Watch these Siwon's dramas Watch these Siwon's dramas

K-Dramas of Super Junior Choi Siwon, get to know the best of this idol and actor

Did you know that Super Junior's Siwon is not just an idol? He is also a great actor, here we recommend some of his dramas

Watch Choi Siwon's best dramas, this member of Super Junior also has an extensive acting career, what K-Dramas has he acted in?

Super Junior is an idol group filled with extremely talented members who are dedicated to music. This boy band debuted in 2005 and since then they began to win the affection of the public, first in Korea and then globally, being one of the first great K-Pop phenomena in the world.

Among its members we find Choi Siwon, who has served as a singer and dancer in SuJu. But even before he had a career in music, he had already debuted as an actor in 2004 as he had a cameo in the K-Drama 'Precious Family'. Since then his career in acting and K-Pop has been growing.

So Siwon is not only an excellent idol, he is also a great Korean actor who has given his best in front of the cameras and had amazing characters and dramas for the public. His fans have widely followed his career not only in music, but if you haven't ventured to see any of his K-Dramas yet...

Here we recommend some Korean dramas of Super Junior's Siwon so you can see the best of his talents as an actor, here we have the best that you can watch.

6 dramas where Super Junior's Siwon has acted, choose your favorite!

1. She Was Pretty

Year: 2015
Starring Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon

This drama is about a couple of people who were childhood friends, she was a cute and popular girl until she had an accident. After many years they meet again and it seems that since childhood they had not only feelings of friendship.

In 'She Was Pretty', Siwon is Kim Shin Hyuk, so watch this drama to get to know more about him.

2. Oh! My Lady

Year: 2010
Starring Choi Siwon and Park Chae Rim

This is a romantic comedy K-drama about a woman who works as a cleaning staff at a celebrity's house. Perhaps this job will not only give her monetary gain, but also her heart and might she find love.

Oh! My Lady | Twitter: @Pallomaxavierr

Watch 'Oh! My Lady' which is starred by Siwon.

3. Revolutionary Love

Year: 2014
Starring Choi Siwon, Gong Myung and Kang So Ra

This series is about 3 very different people, one is a wealthy boy, a girl who barely covers her monthly expenses and another boy who, no matter how hard they try, can't find a job, how will they meet?

You can watch 'Revolutionary Love' with an interesting plot you need to watch.

4. My Fellow Citizens!

Year: 2019
Starring Choi Siwon and Lee Yoo Young

In this K-Drama we follow a highly skilled con man who has achieved everything he wants with this. But he in turn could get into severe trouble when he ends up marrying a police officer and soon he will also become the National Assembly candidate.

My Fellow Citizens! | Twitter: @rlvareveal

'My Fellow Citizens!' has such a great story for you. 

5. SF8

Year: 2020
Starring Choi Siwon and Uee

This is a series with chapters very different from each other, each one is starring different characters. Siwon's episode is 'Love Virtually' which is about a couple looking for true love in a world where virtual reality is the norm and mixes the real world with the virtual one.

Watch all of the stories in 'SF8', they all are pretty cool.

6. Work Later, Drink Now

Year: 2021
Starring Lee Sun Bin, Han Sun Hwa and Jung Eun Ji

This series is about a trio of friends who always get together after work to go out drinking, they have a friend who is a television PD and they will tell their different stories, adventures and experiences.

Work Later, Drink Now | Twitter: @meongislife

You can watch the first season of 'Work Later, Drink Now' and then the second one when it gets to be released.

Keep watching more K-Dramas, here we have some starring SHINee's Minho, another idol and actor.

Related Articles

More News

More News