ASTRO members in Korean dramas ASTRO members in Korean dramas

K-Dramas in which ASTRO members have appeared, are they all actors?

ASTRO idols will surprise you with their acting talents in these Korean dramas

In addition to being amazing singers and dancers, the members of ASTRO are also excellent actors, did you know that? Here we have some of his K-Dramas.

ASTRO is an excellent K-Pop group that has 6 amazing artists in its lineup, JinJin, Moonbin, MJ, Cha Eun Woo, Rocky, and Sanha have pooled their talents for this boy band. We have a lot of great songs from this idol group, and we also love their performances.

There is no doubt that the ASTRO guys have a lot of talent and excellent skills in the studio and on stage. But did you know that they are also good actors? In fact, Fantagio Entertainment groomed them for acting and debuted them in acting before music.

This is why there are a lot of K-Dramas in which we can see the members of ASTRO, a lot of stories where they all demonstrate their skills in front of the cameras. We know that there are some idols in this group who have a broader career than others.

Do you want to see some ASTRO members K-Dramas? Here we leave you some of the series where these multi-talented idols that we admire a lot appear.

6 K-Dramas in which ASTRO members have acted

1. My ID Is Gangnam Beauty

Year: 2018
Starring Im Soo Hyang and ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo

This drama is about a girl who suffered a lot of bullying for her image, so she decided to have plastic surgery and have a new life without the prejudice of others, so she will start her first year at the University, will everything go as she wishes?

You can watch 'My ID Is Gangnam Beauty' with all the talent of Cha Eun Woo.

2. Find Me If You Can

Year: 2021
Starring Park Bo Yeon, Han Gi Chan , ASTRO's MJ and Rocky

In this K-Drama, 3 boys declare their love for the same girl, she must know which one of them is really a stalker so as not to have anything to do with him, will she be able to catch him?

Find Me If You Can | Twitter: @kdrama_menfess

You can watch 'Find Me If You Can' and solve its mistery. 

3. Cheongchunhyang Jeon

Starring Sei and ASTRO's Rocky

This drama is about a girl who works and studies, when she was 18 years old she fell madly in love with a boy with whom she lost contact and never saw again. But fate once again unites her paths, will they have her love story this time?

You can watch 'Cheongchunhyang Jeon' which is a great Rocky's drama.

4. The Mermaid Prince

Year: 2020
Starring ASTRO's Moon Bin and Jung Shin Hye

In this drama, some boys who have just graduated decide to have a trip to the beach, there one of the girls meets someone who catches her attention, how will her romance be with that boy she met on the beach?

The Mermaid Prince | Twitter: @Astro_EW330

'The Mermaid Prince' has all of the Moon Bin's talent. 

5. Your Playlist

Starring ASTRO's Sanha and Park Su Min

This K-Drama is about a group of high school students who have a very daily life at school, but one day everything changes when an idol comes to study with them, how will they receive him?

You can watch Sanha on 'Your Playlist'.

6. True Beauty

Year: 2020
Starring Moon Ga Young and ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo

In this series, a girl knows the great secret of makeup and from one day to the next she manages to change her image, thus becoming the most popular girl in her school, but what will happen when she discovers that someone actually knows her secret?

True Beauty | Twitter: @theseoulstory

'True Beauty' is a classic for Cha Eun Woo's fans now.

Keep watching dramas, here we have some with the best friendships you'll ever see in K-Dramas.

Related Articles

More News

More News