K-Dramas about Gumihos K-Dramas about Gumihos

K-Dramas about Gumihos that will take you on a magical and fantastic adventure

There are some Korean dramas with Gumihos, mythological and fantastic beings that excite us in these stories

What are Gumihos? Discover more of these mythological beings in the K-Dramas that we recommend today.

Each Korean drama takes us on a different adventure and story, we have all kinds of plots in these series. There is a lot of romance that makes our hearts race, mystery that makes us think about everything that the plot hides, there are also fantasy stories with some things that we can not even imagine.

Precisely in the fantasy K-Dramas we can find the Gumihos, what are these beings? These are nine-tailed foxes that appear in Korean oral tales and legends. They are mythological beings that have different supernatural powers and also different purposes.

Gumihos have been given different portrayals in dramas, and it's fun to follow the stories of these characters who sometimes have to live in modern times. There are a lot of stories with these beings that we have really loved, many of these K-Dramas have become classics.

Do you want to watch some K-Dramas with Gumihos? Here we recommend some that should definitely be on your watchlist, do not miss their adventures in these Korean dramas.

6 K-Dramas with Gumihos in which you will enjoy a fantastic story

1. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Year: 2010
Starring Shin Min Ah and Lee Seung Gi

In this drama we meet a boy who escapes from his grandfather's punishment but by accident ends up in a temple where he releases a Gumiho in the form of a beautiful girl, she convinces him to take care of her and as he knows the world, she wishes become human.

You can watch 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho' that has an incredible story for you.

2. Gu Family Book

Year: 2013
Starring Lee Seung Gi and Bae Suzy

In this story we meet a boy who was born as half human and half Gumiho, he needs to find a legendary book that will help him to be completely human and leave his mythological part behind.

Gu Family Book | Twitter: @Zeelow77

'Gu Family Book' has a great story for you.

3. The Thousandth Man

Year: 2012
Starring Gang Ye Won and Lee Chun Hee

This drama is about a Gumiho woman who is about to become a human after eating her 100th liver, she only has 3 more months to do it or she will disappear, the problem? It's that she only eats the livers of men she really loves.

You can watch 'The Thousandth Man' we're sure you're gonna love it.

4. Tale of the Nine Tailed

Year: 2020
Starring Lee Dong Wook and Jo Bo Ah

This K-Drama is about a Gumiho who becomes a human and decides to somehow cleanse the human spirits, but it's too cruel. Everything could change when he meets a woman who doubts his true identity, will he be caught?

Tale Of The Nine Tailed | Twitter: @kpopers_family

You need to watch 'Tale of the Nine Tailed'

5. Grudge: The Revolt of Gumiho

Year: 2010
Starring Han Eun Jung and Jang Hyun Sung

This series is about a Gumiho woman who leaves her partner after he broke his promise to marry her in their tenth year together. They had a half human and half Gumiho daughter whom she must protect alone from now on.

Watch 'Grudge: The Revolt of Gumiho' which has a great story.

6. My Roommate is a Gumiho

Year: 2021
Starring Jang Ki Yong and Lee Hyeri

In this drama we meet a Gumiho who is about to become a human, to achieve this he will have to gather energy in a pearl that mistakenly ends up in the body of a university student, now she must live with this mythological being until they manage to recover his pearl.

My Roommate is a Gumiho | Twitter: @Jo0NBIGTiddies

You'll love the story of 'My Roommate is a Gumiho'

Keep reading more about your favorite K-Actors and K-Dramas, here we have some fun facts about Song Hye Kyo.

Related Articles

More News

More News