Covers of Justin Bieber's songs made by idols Covers of Justin Bieber's songs made by idols

Justin Bieber songs covered by K-Pop idols, get to know their different versions

Justin Bieber is the fav singer of some idols who have covered his songs

Justin Bieber is a great singer and has inspired many other artists, including K-Pop idols who have shown their fandom for him through their covers.

Justin Bieber already has a long career in music, he started very young and it was through YouTube that he caught the attention of music producers that soon led him to record professionally. From the beginning of it, Bieber was a phenomenon that conquered millions of fans.

Maybe you remember 'Baby' the first hit with which Justin really became known. A song loved and hated but that finally gave the singer a lot of push to keep growing his career. Little by little he continued to show how talented he is. And his fandom kept growing too.

Over time we have been able to see a musical evolution of Justin Bieber and he continues to triumph imminently with his songs on each new album. Also on his tours you can see the great success that this singer continues to have despite the time, isn't that great?

Justin has inspired many other artists in the music industry and has also done so with our favorite idols who show their fanaticism for this singer through covers of his songs, here we have some of them.

6 Covers of Justin Bieber songs made by our favorite K-Pop idols

1. Stay by TXT's Yeonjun and Taehyun

Yeonjun and Taehyun from TXT admire Justin Bieber a lot, so they decided to release a cover of his song 'Stay' and MOA loved it. This is his most fanboys' side.

2. Off My Face by TWICE's Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung surprised ONCE with her 'Off My Face' cover, even she's a rapper in TWICE, she killed this version with her amazing vocals and proved her fanatism for Justin Bieber.

3. Peaches by NMIXX

NMIXX is a new girl group from JYP Entertainment, they visited Venice Beach some time ago and they made their own version of Justin Bieber's 'Peaches'.

4. Off My Face by Enhypen's Heeseung

Heeseung from ENHYPEN wanted to test his vocals, so he released a cover of 'Off My Face', the original version from Justin is great, but Heeseung made an amazing job too!

5. Peaches by BLACKPINK's Jennie

Well, in this cover, Jennie didn't sing, but she made a dance cover using 'Peaches', it was just great, we all loved the way this BLACKPINK member danced to this amazing song.

6. Stay by ATEEZ

ATEEZ made their own version of 'Stay' too, and it was great to listen to the combination of these idol's voices with this track, they added a little bit more rock in their cover, it was just great.

Keep reading more about your favorite singers, or idols, here we have everything about them. 

Related Articles

More News

More News