Charlie Puth and Jungkook in Left And Right Charlie Puth and Jungkook in Left And Right

Jungkook and Charlie Puth released Left And Right, what's the best of this collab?

Charlie Puth and Jungkook joined their talents in a new song, what do we love most about 'Left And Right'?

Jungkook collaborated on a new song with Charlie Puth, 'Left And Right' is already infecting us with its beat, what's the best thing about this collaboration track?

BTS is an idol group with extremely talented artists, the great proof of this is Jeon Jungkook. The maknae of this K-Pop group has an amazing voice that fits perfectly to each song of the boy band and even gives a special touch to each track, we really love hearing it.

Also on tracks where Bangtan Sonyeondan idols have worked alone, Jungkook's voice has captivated all fans. And aside from him making music, he also has a lot of artists that he admires including Charlie Puth who he once shared a stage with.

It is well known that Charlie Puth is one of JK's favorite singers and after meeting, the admiration and affection was mutual, so Charlie also became a fan of the Bangtan Boys. Their interactions have been great and although ARMY was a bit divided about this American singer, the fandom was also hoping for a collaboration.

And finally we have it, Charlie Puth and Jungkook collaborated together on 'Left And Right', a new song that we will find on Charlie's next album, but he has also released a single and the MV for this track that we have really loved a lot, what is the best thing about this collab?

Everything we love about Jungkook And Charlie Puth's Left And Right collaboration song

1. The MV

Maybe the MV is kinda weird, but it has pretty cool colors and those scenes in which both singers are together are great too! We loved them. It's simple,  and won't have a lot of things so you can focus on Charlie and Jungkook.

2. The beat

'Left And Right' has this catchy beat, it's really cool, it's a really nice song with good sounds and it's also kinda calm, it's not full of things, pretty minimalist, I would say.

3. The lyrics

The lyrics tell us this story about someone who can't forget his ex, right? Memories and past love haunt our protagonist in this song.

Memories follow me left and right
I can feel you over here, I can feel you over here
You take up every corner of my mind
Your love stays with me day and night
I can feel you over here, I can feel you over here
You take up every corner of my mind
What ya gon' do now?

4. The support

Well.... Maybe this is not something that is part of Jungkook and Charlie, but ARMY is giving all the support to 'Left And Right' which has over 8 million views in 10 hours, is taking iTunes charts in different countries and also Spotify. JK is now being searched all over the world on digital platforms, it's just great.

Jungkook is being a trend after Left And Right | Twitter: @jungkooktrends

Keep reading more about BTS and its members, like RM who had some marriage rumors going on. 

Related Articles

More News

More News