J-Dramas on Viki J-Dramas on Viki

Japanese Dramas available on Viki, enjoy these series from the platform

Viki has an extensive catalog of dramas that you can watch on the platform, the site even has productions from Japan, which one should you watch today?

There are plenty of J-Dramas you can find on Viki, these series from Japan have the best plots and characters to binge on in your spare time.

Japan not only produces the best video games, anime and manga, this Asian country also has a lot of dramas that you can enjoy. The creativity of writers and directors is put into many of their series that you can watch at any time and enjoy their plots and characters.

Japanese dramas are not limited and show us endless stories, romantic, period, action, thriller and more that fans of each genre may like. With actors who embody the best characters, letting us see the quality of their great work in front of the cameras in each new project.

The best thing is that various streaming platforms have added J-Dramas to their catalogs, whether they are original productions or previously released, on various websites and apps we can see our favorite Japanese dramas. Like Viki, one of the best websites to watch dramas that fans love.

So here we recommend some Japanese dramas that you can watch on Viki, enjoy their great plots with their episodes on the platform.

6 J-Dramas that are available on Viki, watch the best ones on the platform

1. Parfait Tic!

Year: 2018
Starring Hikaru Takahashi, Masaki Nakao and Yuichiro Hayashi

This series is about a girl who has two new classmates and neighbors, they are both cousins and they don't have much in common, they could even be opposites. But they have something in common and that is that they both fell in love with that same girl.

Watch 'Parfait Tic!' on Viki.

2. An Incurable Case Of Love

Year: 2020
Starring Mone Kamishiraishi and Sato Takeru

This drama is about a girl who falls deeply in love with a young doctor who saved a stranger's life before her eyes. She really wants to meet the doctor and decides to become a nurse at the same hospital where he works so she can have him close to her.

An Incurable Case Of Love | Twitter: @yukikun216

On Viki you can find the full story of 'An Incurable Case Of Love'.

3. I Bought My Boyfriend on a Loan

Year: 2018
Starring Mano Erina and Yokohama Ryusei

In this J-Drama we will meet a girl who has always dreamed of marrying a good man and becoming a housewife, but her boyfriend is the opposite of what she dreamed of. One day she, tired of this, decides to rent a boyfriend, but won't it be bad to have someone perfect for you just because you're paying him?

You can watch 'I Bought My Boyfriend on a Loan' on Viki.

4. Love is a Phantom

Year: 2021
Starring Renn Kiriyama and Sakurako Konishi

This drama is about a single woman who only works and spends her nights alone. But one day this changes because she has a passionate encounter with an anonymous man. She will want to discover the identity of that adventurous man, will she be able to find out who he is?

Love is a Phantom | Twitter: @natalie_mu

'Love is a Phantom' is available on Viki, so you better watch it. 

5. PIPLE: My married life with an AI

Year: 2020
Starring Yuki Kaji

This series takes us to the future, in 2030 when humans continue to enjoy the same but with more options that Artificial Intelligence offers. Nobody is surprised that an important man decides to marry an AI after going through a lot of love disappointments.

You need to watch 'PIPLE: My married life with an AI' on Viki.

6. Can't Run Away From Love

Year: 2021
Starring Shirasu Jin and Mayuu Yokota

This is a J-Drama adapted from a manga and it is about a girl who after graduating must find a good job, she dreams of being a full-time office worker and maybe she will achieve it when she enters a design company with a boss who will stay amazed at this new employee.

Can't Run Away From Love | Twitter: @natalie_mu

You can watch 'Can't Run Away From Love' on Viki. 

Keep watching more dramas, here we have some Chinese series with historical stories.

Related Articles

More News

More News