BL dramas from Japan on Viki BL dramas from Japan on Viki

Japanese BL dramas you can watch on Viki, which ones are the best on the platform?

In Viki we can find a lot of J-Dramas, here we have some BL dramas that you can watch on said platform

Japan has many dramas that we can enjoy and the best thing is that Viki has many of these series available for fans around the world, here we have our favorite BL from the platform.

In addition to anime, manga, and video games, Japan also creates dramas and they have various stories, characters, and more that end up captivating each of the fans of this type of series. Even internationally they have gained great popularity and now there are thousands of people who enjoy the series from that country.

And the best thing is that there are J-Dramas of various themes and with very interesting plots, there are stories full of romance, drama, mystery, thrillers and much more that end up enchanting the audience. There are no limits when Japanese writers and directors put all their creativity into live-action series.

Among the plots of Japanese dramas we can also find BL stories, these focus on the romance that develops between two boys, the discovery of their feelings for someone of the same sex and their own sexual orientation. These are usually funny too, as Japan adds a lot of comedy to them. But also serious, tender and full of love.

The best thing is that from the Viki platform we can find some BL J-Dramas for you to watch with subtitles, here we recommend our favorites for you.

6 BL J-Dramas available on Viki, check out the best ones we recommend

1. His ~ I Didn't Think I Would Fall In Love

Year: 2019
Starring Naoya Kusakawa and Yuki Kura

This drama is about a guy who gets to meet a surfer, they start to get along and then their feelings for each other grow, it seems like they won't reveal their feelings but maybe fate is on their sides.

'His ~ I Didn't Think I Would Fall In Love' is available on Viki for you to watch it.

2. Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice But To Kiss

Year: 2022
Starring Sota Ryosuke and Yusuke Sato

This J-Drama is about a guy who's very unlucky, but his lack of luck leads him to save another boy who was about to have an accident, he's the opposite to him, he's always so freaking lucky. Then for some reason and a misunderstand they end up in a relationship, will it work?

Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice But To Kiss | Twitter: @eu_assisti

You'll love 'Mr. Unlucky Has No Choice But To Kiss', which is premiering new episodes right now. 

3. A Man Who Defies The World of BL

Year: 2021
Starring Atsuhiro Inukai

This BL is about a guy who discovers that he's actually in a BL series, but he's not the protagonist, he is just there to be an extra since he doesn't seem to be interested in boys at all.

You can watch 'A Man Who Defies The World of BL' on Viki, you'll love its plot.

4. My Beautiful Man

Starring Yusei Yagi and Riku Hagiwara

This one is about a boy who falls in love with the most popular student of his class, he tends to serve for him, everything changes when both graduate and something weird happens since his crush kissed him goodbye. They reunite in the future, will his love be still there?

My Beautiful Man | Twitter: @fantastics_fext

Viki has 'My Beautiful Man' available for you. 

5. Life ~ Love On The Line

Year: 2020
Starring Jin Shirasu

In this drama we'll follow the story of a couple of guys who meet each other during highschool, they found each other on the way to their houses and then they start a relationship that actually lasts, but then something might change.

You can watch 'Life ~ Love On The Line' which is available on Viki.

6. My Love Mix-Up!

Starring Shunsuke Michieda and Ren Meguro

This drama starts with a confusion since Ida thinks Aoki is in love with him, and promises to give a answer for his feelings. But the truth is that it's Aoiki's crush who is in love with the other student, but he'd choose to protect her and fake his love for Ida... For sometime until it becomes a reality.

My Love Mix-Up! | Twitter: @SnMaNaDa

Watch 'My Love Mix-Up!' on Viki 'cause it has a really cute story which we love so much.

Keep watching more dramas, here we recommend you some Chinese fantasy dramas for you.

Related Articles

More News

More News