BL J-Dramas that you must watch BL J-Dramas that you must watch

Japanese BL dramas with great stories and lots of romance

BL dramas show us funny love stories, here we recommend some from Japan that you will simply love

Japan has great dramas for you and the BLs from this country usually have the funniest stories but also full of romance, add our recommendations to your watchlist!

BL dramas are usually stories of romance, love, sometimes a bit of angst and so on. The story will unfold around a couple of two boys who discover their true interests in terms of love. There is much to see in this type of series that has fascinated many fans.

And Japan doesn't limit itself for its dramas and has also released BL stories for fans. In this country, Yaoi manga and anime are quite popular and many of these have even had their adaptation to Live Action, which manages to captivate the public. The best thing is that there is a lot of comedy and romance in these Japanese BL series.

And there is a whole world to discover with BL, which also has a certain touch of innocence in terms of discovering emotions, feelings and even sensations. J-Drama actors really take their roles seriously and they show it even better in this kind of productions.

So here we recommend some Japanese BL dramas so you can add more options to your watchlist if you haven't seen them yet, enjoy their fun love stories.

5 BL J-Dramas full of romance and love that you won't stop watching

1. Cherry Magic

Year: 2020
Starring Akaso Eiji and Keita Machida

This BL drama is just great, it's about a man who becomes a virgin at the age of 30 so he is given the supernatural power to read the minds of the people he touches, everything changes when he reads the mind of the most popular employee in the office and discovers that she has a crush on him.

Cherry Magic | Twitter: @EosEmpyrr

You really need to watch 'Cherry Magic' with its funny story that also has a lot of romance. 

2. 'His - I Didn't Think I Would Fall In Love'

Year: 2019
Starring Kusakawa Naoya and Kura Yuki

This J-Drama BL is about a boy who goes to the beach to visit his dad, but he suddenly has to go away to work and to his bad luck he loses the keys to the apartment, so he ends up living with a family and a boy he will fall in love with, what will their love story be like?

Add 'His - I Didn't Think I Would Fall In Love' to your watchlist because it has a great story.

3. My Love Mix-Up!

Year: 2021
Starring Michieda Shunsuke and Meguro Ren

This is a very funny drama in which Aoki borrows an eraser from his high school crush, but then he realizes that it has a name written next to a heart,'Ida' it seems that he has stolen the girl's love and everything gets worse when Ida thinks that the one who is in love with him is Aoki.

My Love Mix-Up! | Twitter: @EosEmpyrr

'My Love Mix-Up!' It has a story that no one should miss, I wish they would release a second season :(. 

4. Life On The Line

Year: 2020
Starring Shirasu Jin and Raiku

This BL Drama is full of emotions, a couple of boys meet on their way home from school and become inseparable, at first it seems that they will not manage to be a couple. But even they stabilize and live together... What else could happen in this love story?

You can watch 'Life On The Line' and discover its full story.

5. My Beautiful Man

Year: 2021
Starring Hagiwara Riku and Yagi Yusei

This series is about a boy with speech problems who falls in love with the most popular guy in his school, is his devoted fan and has the most intense crush on him during high school, will he be able to confess his love?

My Beautiful Man | Twitter: @fantastics_fext

You'll love the story of 'My Beautiful Man' so you won't be able to stop watching it. 

Keep making your watchlist longer, we have more dramas for you like these romantic comedy K-Dramas.

Related Articles

More News

More News