'My Sassy Girl' poster 'My Sassy Girl' poster

Hilarious historical K-Dramas that will make you laugh for hours

Do you love the historical K-Dramas but don't like the tragedy? These series were made for you!

K-Dramas are always giving us the best scenarios to tell a story. No matter what genre it is, nowadays is really easy to find the best content among Korean shows. It's great to see that this industry offers something for any kind of public.

One of the most popular genres for these series is historical. This concept was made for those who love to watch awesome costumes and unbelievable scenarios. However, these stories can have a lot of tragedy and sadness.

Despite having great plots, sometimes you don't want to suffer that much with the protagonists. If you're looking for a funny show to watch o your free time, then, you are in the correct place.

The dramas on this list have a lot of comedy. As usual, historical series have a touch of conspiracy plots and mystery. Anyways, at the end of the day, you'll be laughing a lot while watching these hilarious stories.

The best historical-comedy K-Dramas

1. My Sassy Girl (2017)

It follows the story of the energetic princess Hye Myung (Oh Yeon Seo). Eventually, she falls in love with a cool smart man named Gyeon Woo (Joo Won). The opposite couple could be a little bit chaotic.

My Sassy Girl promotional / Twitter @aboutfangirling

2. 100 Days My Prince (2018)

Now let's watch the story of an unlucky prince played by EXO's D.O. The protagonist lost all his memories and gets to a humble village. Thinking he is a regular man, he will have to face the hardships of daily life. The most hilarious option!

'100 Days My Prince' poster / Twitter @KyungsooBoteco

3. Mr. Queen (2020)

Without any reason, the spirit of a man named Jang Bong Hwan travels back in time. Now he is inside the body of Joseon's Queen (Bae Jong Ok). How he will deal with his life as a married woman?

'Mr. Queen' poster / Twitter @LisyNoboa

Are you looking for a show with a unique plot? These K-Dramas have aliens as protagonists

Related Articles

More News

More News