The best Harry Styles love songs The best Harry Styles love songs

Harry Styles love songs to confess your feelings to your crush

Harry Styles has the sweetest love songs for you, here we have some of them

There is nothing like identifying your feelings in music and Harry Styles has many love songs that you can dedicate to the most special person you have on the planet.

There are many songs that we can appreciate in the career of Harry Styles, this singer has a lot of tracks that his fans love. Since this artist was in the boy band One Direction, he drew attention for his great talents, amazing voice and that feeling that he always puts when singing.

This is why many fans were super grateful that he continued his solo career. And it is that Harry has also dedicated himself to writing songs that are even more special for the fans, because they show his true self. In each track we can find great stories, feelings, emotions and experiences with which we identify.

Sometimes it can be hard for us to express ourselves and music helps us a lot to do so, with good, bad or thoughtful messages. Styles has everything in his repertoire and this is how through his songs we can find endless stories and emotions so that we can express them too.

So if you have a crush and you want to confess your feelings to them, here we have some of the love songs that Harry Styles has released, they have a lot of sweetness and affection in them, so they will be perfect for you.

8 Harry Styles love songs perfect for expressing your feelings

1. Adore You

'Adore You' is a song that we can find on 'Fine Line', an album that Harry released in 2019. This song not only has a great beat and a beautiful chorus, its lyrics are full of love <3.'

I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do

2. Sweet Creature

In the album 'Harry Styles' that the singer released in 2017, we can find a very sweet country song, Styles' soft guitar and big voice sound great in 'Sweet Creature' which has very cheesy lyrics that we adore.

Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home

3. She

'Fine Line' has so many lovely songs and 'She' is another one that will simply make anyone who listens fall in love with it, we love everything about its lyrics.

She's the first one that I see
She lives in daydreams with me

4. Woman

We go back to 'Harry Styles' from 2017 for 'Woman', although this song is a bit more to express jealousy, maybe your crush is already in another relationship... Uhm... we don't recommend forcing something if this is your case, but this song would help you identify your feelings.

I hope you can see, the shape that I'm in
While he's touching your skin
He's right where I should, where I should be

5. Girl Crush

This is a digital single from Harry Styles, 'Girl Crush' has lyrics that can help you accept that you have a crush on someone, you know, it says all those symptoms of love that we have.

6. Only Angel

'Only Angel' is a magnificent song, it has a unique style and great riff, we love everything about it. It's special, so don't dedicate it to just anyone.

She's an angel
My only angel

7. Carolina

Sometimes we can have fleeting crushes or relationships that leave us with a certain void, but in the end it is one that comes from the love or affection we had for that person. This is what 'Carolina' is about, which we could consider a love song.

How would I tell her that she's all I think about?
Well, I guess she just found out

8. Sunflower, Vol. 6

We love 'Sunflower, Vol. 6', it really has a lot of feelings expressed throughout the lyrics, it's a great song to use for those times when you can't hide your feelings any longer.

I couldn't want you any more
Kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor
I couldn't want you any more tonight

Keep reading more about Harry Styles, here we tell you everything about how he looks without tattoos.

Related Articles

More News

More News