Girls' Generation members Girls' Generation members

Girls' Generation iconic tracks to stream and celebrate its 15th anniversary

Girls' Generation will be back pretty soon! Let's celebrate its upcoming 15th anniversary with some classic songs by the group.

Is impossible to talk about K-Pop history without mentioning Girls' Generation. The original Nation's girl group arrived on the scene to shacked the global game in 2007. Its debut song "Into The New World" was pretty unique, energetic, and girly at the same time.

Immediately, the gorgeous nine members took the role of Hallyu wave leaders. SNDS conquered the Japanese public easily and get into Europe and North American markets. They are the most important group of the second generation.

Even after Jessica left the group, the singers continued ruling the industry with tons of hits. In 2017 SM Entertainment announced that Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Seohyun left the label. However, the group is not disbanded.

Since then, the members have been working on different solo activities. Finally, all f them will be back to drop a new album in the next few weeks. Is time to celebrate the 15th anniversary with its greatest song! Turn up the volume!

Girls' Generation songs to celebrate the 15th anniversary

1. Gee (2009)

SME finally dropped the remastered version of the classic music video. They made the colorful skinny jeans a global sensation thanks to this song.

2. Genie (2009)

Every single K-Pop Idol knows this unforgettable choreography. "Genie" is not getting old!

3. The Boys (2011)

Is time for a female power song. This song was a whole success, so an English version was released. Which one is your favorite?

4. I GOT A BOY (2013)

The structure of I GOT A BOY is really uncommon. It is constantly changing the tempo. Anyways, it is so catchy, such a masterpiece!

5. Catch Me If You Can (2015)

Girls' Generation dominates all types of concepts and genres. This EDM track is living proof.

6. Lion Heart (2015)

We need to talk about this retro song. Lion Heart is still being so good! Thye looked stunning with this style.

There are tons of great songs by SNDS. What other track should be on the list?

Take this quiz to find out which K-Pop label has the best music for you.

Related Articles

More News

More News