Ji Chang Wook for 'If You Wish Upon Me' Ji Chang Wook for 'If You Wish Upon Me'

Fun facts about Ji Chang Wook you should know before watching 'If You Wish Upon Me'

Ji Chang Wook is the protagonist of the upcoming K-Drama "If You Wish Upon Me". Let's check some fun facts about the handsome actor.

Yoon Gyeo Ree is an ex-convict who just joined a hospice hospital as a volunteer. This interesting character is played by Ji Chang Wook in the upcoming drama "If You Wish Upon Me". The female lead role is portrayed by Sooyoung of Girls' Generation.

The plot sounds pretty cool and the cast is awesome. We are sure that you already are waiting for the first episode to be released. We just have to wait a little bit more. It will be premiered on August 10th.

There are high expectations about this series since Ji Chang Wook is a wonderful actor. He started his career at the theaters. Eventually, he got international popularity thanks to his super successful K-Dramas such as "Suspicious Partner", "The K2" and more.

Is impossible not to love the handsome actor. Would you like to know more about him? Then you are in the correct place. Here are some fun facts about Ji Chang Wook you have to know before his new drama is here.

Fun facts you have to know about Ji Chang Wook

1. His return to musicals

As just we said, he was initially a musical theater actor. Recently, we saw him in the K-Drama "The Sound of Magic". He is a master of this genre.

'The Sound of Music' poster / Twitter @KoreaFansPanama

2. His beautiful voice

The actor has participated in the OTSs for many of his dramas. "When Love Passes By" from the series "Melting Me Softly" is one of the fans' favorites. His voice will conquer your heart.

3. His YouTube channel

You have to watch his vlog on YouTube. Ji Chang Wook is super charismatic and honest. These videos are fun and relaxing at the same time.

4. He is a fashionista

For many years, he has been considered one of the Korean actors with the coolest fashion sense. His airport outfits never fail, he is always stunning.

Actor Ji Chang Wook / Twitter @wookiesmug

5. He worked in Chinese dramas

The actor is super popular in China. He acted in the Chinese series "Mr. Right"  and more. He is so talented!

'Mr. Right' poster / Twitter @jimerijaan

Now you are ready to enjoy "If You Wish Upon Me". Read more about this anticipated drama here.

Related Articles

More News

More News