Actor Jo Jung Suk Actor Jo Jung Suk

Comedy movies with Jo Jung Suk that you need to watch right now

The Korean superstar Jo Jung Suk has worked in the best comedy films. Don't you believe us? these amazing movies will change your mind.

Today we are talking about one of the best Korean actors ever. No other than the super skillful Jo Jung Suk. This artist can manage the theater, dramas, movies, and even music. His career is really successful in all these areas.

He initially was a musical theater actor. He debuted in the classic "The Nutcracker" in 2004. His first TV project came in 2011, he appeared in the series "What's Up". Just one year he worked on the big screen for the first time in the romance film "Architecture 101".

Nowadays, Jo Jung Suk has millions of fans all over the world thanks to his work in the most popular K-Dramas. We all loved his job in "Nokdu Flower", "Oh My Ghost" and the successful "Hospital Playlist".

The actor has a special ability for comedy. No matter if it is on the big or small screen, he is a master of the genre. Do you want to laugh for hours? Then, let's enjoy the best comedy films by Jo Jung Suk.

The best comedy movies with Jo Jung Suk

1. My Love, My Bride (2014)

Let's start with this classic romantic comedy. We'll meet Young Min and Mi Young (Shin Min A) a just married couple who is constantly fighting.

2. Almost Che (2012)

The film follows the hilarious story of Kang Dae Oh (Kim In Kwon), a man who pretends to be part of a student movement just to impress his crush. Jo Jung Suk took the role of Hwang Yeong Min.

3. My Annoying Brother (2016)

The actor is joining forces with D.O of EXO. The relationship between these brothers is prchaoticaotic. Anyways, the story is really emotive.

4. Exit (2019)

The production of this film is out of this world. It is the greatest story that mixes action and comedy. Yoona and Jo Jung Suk star this film.

5. Hit-and-Run Squad (2019)

Here is another action movie with a great sense of humor. Here the actor is a businessman called Jung Jee Cheol. The eccentric protagonist loves racing cars.

Have you watched one of these films?

If you love the comedy genre, then check these hilarious K-Dramas about soul swapping.

Related Articles

More News

More News