Chinese drama on Viki Chinese drama on Viki

Chinese dramas that you can watch on Viki, enjoy the best of the platform

Viki is an excellent site to watch dramas and here we recommend some Chinese dramas available on the platform

In many C-Dramas you can find great stories, so check out these that we recommend and that are available on Viki, you'll love their plots and characters.

Drama fans have many options to watch, since this type of series is usually produced in different countries such as Korea, Japan or China, for example. It also helps to have a variety of platforms that make many of the fan-favorite series available.

One of these platforms is Viki, a site that will allow you to watch K-Dramas, C-Dramas, J-Dramas, and more. Some even for free and others with a monthly payment, it is definitely a great page because it presents the series with good subtitles and high quality.

Viki has many Chinese dramas in its catalog, from various genres and with many well-known actors from the country who do their best to embody their characters and present simply amazing stories. Have you already given C-Dramas and their stories a chance?

Here we recommend some Chinese dramas that you can watch on Viki, you will not stop watching them and each episode will unveil more of their plots.

6 C-Dramas with very interesting storylines you can watch on Viki

1. Go, Go Squid!

Year: 2019
Starring Li Xian and Yang Zi

In this C-Drama we will meet a popular girl for being a great programmer, she is self-confident and has great qualities. But everything changes when she meets an expert gamer boy who unsettles her a bit, could love arise from this encounter?

You can watch 'Go, Go Squid!' on Viki.

2. You Are My Destiny

Year: 2020
Starring Xing Zhao Lin and Liang Jie

This series is about an art publisher and a grand heir who meet on a cruise ship. The passion and attraction they feel for each other is amazing and makes them impulsively marry, what will happen after their definitely unplanned wedding?

You Are My Destiny | Twitter: @Home_Drama_Ch

Viki has all of the story of 'You Are My Destiny' for you to watch it. 

3. My Little Happiness

Year: 2021
Starring Xing Fei and Tang Xiao Tian

This is the story of Zhuo Rong, a girl who dreams of becoming a lawyer, but her mother prevents her from pursuing this goal. So she must pretend that she is going to study abroad only to come home and become a paralegal. Her first case will change her life.

'My Little Happiness' has a cool story for you, so you better watch it.

4. Falling Into Your Smile

Year: 2021
Starring Xu Kai and Cheng Xiao

This drama is about a professional E-Game boy who meets a girl who is fond of the same video games. She will become a part of the team as well since she stands out for her abilities, will she be able to find love in this virtual world?

Falling Into Your Smile | Twitter: @yhartists

You'll love 'Falling Into Your Smile', so watch this C-Drama on Viki. 

5. The Birghtest Star In The Sky

Year: 2019
Starring Wu Qian and Huang Zi Tao

This drama is about a girl who lands her dream job as an assistant to a pop artist at a major agency. But not everything is as good as it seems since this idol is extremely bossy and arrogant, will he be able to soften her heart a little?

Watch 'The Birghtest Star In The Sky' on Viki and get to know everything about its story.

6. A Love So Beautiful

Year: 2017

Starring Hu Yi Tian and Shen Yue

In this series we will follow a couple of neighbors and friends who have grown up together, but despite that their lives are quite opposite, will they be able to unite despite their differences? Perhaps love appears where they least expect it.

A Love So Beautiful | Twitter: @huyitianpics_

You can watch 'A Love So Beautiful' on Viki.

We have more dramas for you, like these J-Dramas which have their plots developed in schools.

Related Articles

More News

More News