Billie Eilish will inspire you Billie Eilish will inspire you

Billie Eilish inspirational qoutes that will give you a boost in your day

Billie Eilish has great messages that inspire her fans, here are some of her phrases that will motivate you

Billie Eilish's personality and way of thinking have caught the attention of her fans who are totally inspired by this young singer. Here we have some of her quotes that will give you the push you need.

The world has really fallen in love with the music of Billie Eilish, this singer has given her best in her songs to connect with the public. She and her brother Finneas have written her tracks that have become so popular and have earned her millions of fans all over the world.

For Eilish is very important that people not only listen to her songs, but also pay attention to the lyrics. As a writer, she puts there her experiences, feelings and even messages with which she likes to express herself. Her music means a lot to this artist.

Billie's personality is very unique and original. She has on several occasions said that she really doesn't care much about the rest. She is usually immersed in the music that she listens to, in the music that she makes and tries to follow her own path. She really just wants to continue dedicating herself to what she is passionate about and the world can keep rolling.

But Billie Eilish is also aware of the power, influence and others that she has in her hands by having so many people in her life who admire her and follow her career, which is why she somehow manages to inspire her fans. And here we have some of her phrases that will give you the motivation you need.

7 Billie Eilish quotes that will inspire you when you're not feeling very good

1. The world is yours too

Billie Eilish wants people to know that everybody can achieve anything they want, just like she's living doing something she loves, it doesn't matter your gender, or any other characteristic.

I’m trying to show everybody that I’m a girl, and I’m five foot four, and you can do anything you want, no matter your gender. It’s your world, too!

Billie Eilish will inspire you | Twitter: @artistrhi1

2. It doesn't matter the age

Billie Eilish gets praised a lot because of her age, bit she says it really doesn't matter since everyone deserves to be praised or recognized, it doesn't matter if they're old or young.

I think everybody deserves an equal amount of appreciation whether how old they are

Everyone deserves to be recognized | Twitter: @masaru22360679

3. Bad things

Sometimes we have bad days, or happen bad things. And Billie uses music as a way of expression and relief, that's why she says you need to use your creativity when bad days come.

There are alway going to be bad things. But you can write it down and make a song out of it

You can make your days better | Twitter: @SoSophie03

4. Music can help you

Billie loves music and she knows that she can't live without it, what about you? I think music can help you too! An Eilish says this:

I don’t know how to function without music. When I’m not making it, I’m listening to it. It gives me courage and takes care of my mind

Billie Eilish and her love and confort in music | Twitter: @VHkThorPaul

5. Don't waste your time

We have a lot of wisdom from Billie Eilish and she likes to talk about time too and do something good with it on your hands, don't just waste it.

Time is kind of an amazing thing because you can do so much with it. I think people underestimate time… I don’t want to just sit on my phone for hours

Time is important too | Twitter: @gettingolderr_

6. Do what makes you happy

This time, Billie tells us to do what makes us happy and stop caring about what someone else says.

It’s all about what makes you feel good. If you want to get surgery, go get surgery. If you want to wear a dress that somebody thinks that you look too big wearing, f**k it – if you feel like you look good, you look good

Billie says you should do what makes you happy | Twitter: @adamoonavenue

7. Everything might have a solution

Billie things that sometimes we see the end of the world as  we can't find a solution, but the truth is that:

Even permanent things can be undone

Billie Eilish thinks everything has a solution | Twitter: @wafiqundercover

Keep reading more about your favorite artists, like Olivia Rodrigo, here we have some artists which we'd love her to collab with.

Related Articles

More News

More News