Bad Decisions is out now! Bad Decisions is out now!

BTS, Snoop Dogg and Benny Blanco released Bad Decisions, this is the best of their song

We finally got to hear the collaboration of BTS, Snoop Dogg and Benny Blanco, what's the best thing about 'bad decisions'?

The official video of 'bad decisions' has already been released and here we have all the best about this collaboration of BTS, Snoop Dogg and Benny Blanco.

BTS is a great K-Pop group that has surprised everyone and in fact has taken part in the music industry internationally, which is why this idol group has collaborated with other international artists such as Coldplay or Megan Thee Stallion. We love seeing these idols with other great artists.

ARMY was already waiting for a new Bangtan Sonyeondan collab, because a few weeks ago it had been announced that in fact the idol group's Vocal Line would work with two more artists and the excitement for this song increased. Benny Blanco, writer, producer and singer had united BTS with one of the most legendary rappers.

So we would see the Bangtan Boys work together with Snoop Dogg on a song called 'bad decisions'. Before its release we had various teasers, previews and other dynamics that increased the expectation for this new song. We couldn't wait any longer for this collaboration that we knew would be a hit.

Finally, 'bad decisions' has been released and what is the best thing about this collaboration? Here we have everything we liked about it, BTS did a great job with this collab.

The best of Bad Decisions, the collaboration song of BTS, Snoop Dogg and Benny Blanco

1. The MV

'bad decisions' MV is pretty funny, it take us on an ARMY adventure since we see that Benny Blanco is actually attending to a BTS concert and he's getting ready but then we have a plot twist at the end, OMG.

2. The style

'bad decisions' is a song to dance, it has this funky and disco vibes that we really love, it has a great style and its catchy beat, we know it's gonna take radio stations very soon.

3. The lyrics

This is an English song, and it has great lyrics, it's some kind of love song, it's great. We really liked this song in which our protagonists reveal their love for a girl which whom they want to be together.

You're so damn beautiful, I swear you make me sick
I want your love, I want your name
Inside my heart, there's nothing but a burning flame

4. Vocal Line

Woah! We were stunned by BTS' Vocal Line in this song, they did an amazing job, everything is well done and so clean. And we know they practiced their English a lot for 'bad decisions' it's just amazing.

Keep reading more about BTS and its members, here we tell you more about Jin who might be about starting his acting career. 

Related Articles

More News

More News