Qoutes by BTS' RM for you to get inspired Qoutes by BTS' RM for you to get inspired

BTS' RM quotes that serve as a lot of inspiration for ARMY

The leader of BTS has the best phrases to motivate ARMY day by day, follow RM's advice

The members of BTS really care about their fans and RM especially gives them the best words for those moments when ARMY needs them the most.

BTS is a great idol group with a lot of impact. This K-Pop group is not only dedicated to entertaining the masses, they also use their influence in a positive way by sending messages for humanity and future generations. Their fans always listen to those words that these idols have left in their songs.

Kim Namjoon is the leader of Bangtan Sonyeondan and by leading the band he is usually a worthy representative and voice of all the other members in interviews, conferences and other important events. Also, when they are on tour, RM often gives speeches of the utmost importance to his fans.

This is how Namjoon has inspired ARMY thousands of times, the fandom really receives important messages from the leader of Bangtan. RM has worked hard with his group and also for his fans and it is remarkable every time he speaks up and warms the hearts of his fans by speaking.

So here we have some quotes from RM that inspire us a lot just like ARMY, he not only has speeches of encouragement, but also advice for all BTS fans and those who want to listen to them.

8 Quotes by RM from BTS that will inspire you on a daily basis

1. Sad days

Even sad days can bring you something good, so you better learn something about them, that's what Namjoon says.

Everyone suffers in their life. There are many sad days. But rather than sad days, we hope to have better days. That’s what makes us live. That’s what makes us dream

Sad days can bring something good for you | Twitter: @minniebokki

2. Never give up

Sometimes you might be feeling down and like you don't have hopes at all, but RM has something to tell you.

It's okay to fall down, to get hurt. All you have to do is get back up and keep running

Namjoon is rooting for you | Twitter: @minniebokki

3. What is life?

Namjoon has his own concept of life and it might help you, if you feel bad about your mistakes, you need to hear this artist's words.

Life is a sculpture that you cast as you make mistakes and learn from them

Life is like art too | Twitter: @minniebokki

4. Live your own way

Everything in live is pretty subjective and it means that you don't have to live the way others do it, you can do it on your own way, this is what Kim Namjoon says.

I think that there's no need to live your life based on the standard of others. Everyone says 'dream big'. But I don't think you have to live so fiercely like that all the time

You can live as you want | Twitter: @minniebokki

5. Goals

For RM it doesn't matter which goal is yours, the thing that matters is that you work on it and you believe in yourself to achieve it.

You know it's hard to achieve all the goals, but I hope that you at least have a goal. When you dream of something like entering a college, passing an audition, becoming a better person. When you have such goals I hope you will feel like this: I can achieve this. I think i can

Go for your goals! | Twitter: @minniebokki

6. Love

The most important thing for Namjoon is self-love, remeber to love yourdelf, please. Nothing matters if you have yourself.

I think the biggest love is the love for oneself, so if you want to love others, you should love yourself first

Don't forget to love yourself first | Twitter: @minniebokki

7. Limits

RM loves to encourage his fans, this idol wants them to be good to themselves but to improve themselves too.

I hope you know your limits well. But don't stay within those limits. Overcome the limits each day

You can be always better | Twitter: @minniebokki

8. Happiness

Namjoon has talked a lot about happiness and it's the fact that this is also a subjective feeling... I mean, you can find happiness even in the smallest things.

They say people live to be happy. If you actually think about what happiness is, it's nothing much. when you get to eat ramen after feeling really really hungry, that's happiness

Happiness for Namjoon | Twitter: @minniebokki

Keep reading more about your favorite K-Pop idols, here we have some of them who have natural curly hair.

Related Articles

More News

More News