Jungkook of BTS Jungkook of BTS

ARMY makes a playful trend inspired by BTS' Jungkook new song 'My You'

BTS' Jugkook has dropped the adorable song "My You". This is how ARMY is reacting to the cute music video for the track.

BTS is really busy these days. The group just released its anthology album "Proof". The Idols right now are promoting their new music. As was expected, the project is already breaking tons of records all over the world.

At the same time, the singers of "Yet To Come" are getting ready for the big celebration of its 9th anniversary. They are preparing too many surprises, the FESTA 2022 is just starting with the release of special songs.

BTS' Jungkook / Twitter @vminiecats

Unexpectedly, Jungkook dropped the song "My You", which is a beautiful melody produced and written by the maknae. The lyrics video had a massive impact on the fandom. ARMY is already taking social media to show how much they love the track.

BTS' Jungkook inspires a new social media trend led by ARMY

On June 12th Jungkook revealed his new song "My You" to celebrate BTS' anniversary. The lyrics video has an adorable concept inspired by some of the current jokes among the fans. Social media is an important factor in ARMY's relationship with Bangtan.

Jungkook for 'My You' / Twitter @kiss_seven7

Immediately, the fans noticed that the members use emojis to represent themselves. These cute animals are those that ARMY employs to talk about each Idol. The fandom thinks is hilarious that BTS' comeback has a dark concept while the fans prefer the softest one.

ARMY's post / Twitter @stillwithyoutan

Social media is full of ARMY trends. Too many fanatics are posting hilarious memes to make fun of the situation. On the other hand, tons of Twitter accounts are changing their profile photo for one of these cute emojis.

BTS' emojis / Twitter @lelebtslove

Just in case you have any doubt, we are telling you which animal is the symbol for each BTS member.

ARMY on Twitter / Twitter @Vminjina7

What was your reaction to the lyric video for "My You"?

If you haven't listened to the song yet, don't worry, we got you. Here's all the information about Jungkook's new song.

Related Articles

More News

More News